Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

TMobile USA - 10.1.0.4200 rolling out now - official

TMobile USA has begun rolling out (official) 10.1.0.4200 for the Z10. Check Software updates in your Settings to see if it's available to you yet. As always, caution is advised -- make a manual full backup first via LINK.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Solutions: 6,349
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: TMobile USA - 10.1.0.4200 rolling out now - official

It is understood that this update will enable WiFi calling for those Tmobile customers.

If your device already has a higher than 10.1.0.4200 OS installed to it, you will not receive this update notice on your device.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Forums Advisor II
My Device: Z10 10.2.1.3247
My Carrier: T-Mo USA

[ Edited ]

Loaded it this morning and all seems stable. Had to sign into email accounts, otherwise not a big deal. Wifi-calling works. I did backup before downloading and installing. According to T-mo is rolling out by IMEI number, but if you are on t-mo and stock OS and still don't get it, read there. 

http://support.t-mobile.com/thread/43129?start=15&tstart=0

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Just finished my update (fyi, the "Software Release" number is 10.1.0.4200 while the "OS Version" is 10.1.0.4780 -- .4780 is what is reported by myver). WiFi calling is available, but mine has a problem -- I have no E911 address specified, and the TMO site won't let me change it (probably due to the fact that I just moved, and the site also won't let me change my actual address) -- time to talk to a human at TMO!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Forums Advisor II

Ah, yes! The old 911 address issue... at least t-mo humans are easy to get on the phone.
New Contributor
My Device: z10 stl100-3
My Carrier: tmobile

Guess what. Wifi calling with tmobile not working yet on my new z10. Called tmobile support and they said blackberry is working on it but thats as far as I got with them. I would have liked them to tell me before I bought the phone that there were problems. The other thing hey told me was to turn the wifi off and on till I got it registered. Duhh. Done it about 100 times and still not working. Tried loading the leaked 10.2.1.178 os but no go after reloading the factory setting the wifi calling button is now gone. I would like to hear from blackberry what progress they have gotten on this problem. One of the selling points of this phone was the wifi calling as I live in the sierra nevada foothils and am constantly in area where I get no service with out wifi

New Contributor

Getting ER02-ER03 dns error
Forums Advisor II

So... are you back on 10.1? Because if you upgraded to a higher leak wifi-calling is not supported yet. If you are on 10.1 have no idea what your tech rep was talking about as wifi-calling is currently working fine.

However, if you are on the stock T-Mo OS, and you are getting that error -- have you entered a 911 address under your T-Mo profile? It will not work until you do. If you have, have you tried using wifi-calling with a different router? I am having no issues and checked on the T-Mo/Crackberry site and none reported there.
New Contributor

Yes. Back on 10.1. I checked post on crack berry and found the post that said that along with the 911 the soc code(whatever that is) had to be correct and yes my 911 address is correct on the T-Mobile site. I'm telling you the support guys were stuck. It shows something is wrong but they couldn't tell me what. I was at the VA and connected with their coffee shop Wifi and it told me "emergency calls only". I'm going to call support again and get to tier 3. If they can't fix it I'll consider dropping T-Mobile. By the way there are quite a few posts about Wifi calling problems on the z10.
New Contributor

Also, I keep getting the notification to connect to Wifi. To make calls. I delete it and it keeps coming back