Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Free

Terminal # mm6 unauthorized" or "No voice service." Blackberry Z10

Hello, I'm in France, I bought a used BlackberryZ10 there a week, it was working fine until today.
Since this morning I have a message: "Terminal # mm6 unauthorized" or "No voice service."
I can not call or receive calls, sms etc. ..
Thank you for your help

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Terminal # mm6 unauthorized" or "No voice service." Blackberry Z10

Have you tried replacing the sim card?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

hello,
no I have no other.
I have an iPhone 5 with a nano sim, and a second line with a micro sim.
The phone worked fine yesterday

I removed the battery, removed the sim card, and put the whole, but still the same message

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

I would contact your carrier and get a replacement sim.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

A friend told me that the phone was stolen and it can be had been blocked.
How can I verify this?

Guru II

Can you put the current sim in another device and make sure it works? If the sim is good then I'd say there is something else causing the problem and it could very well be a block on the IMEI.

You would need to contact your carrier and have them escalate your case to BlackBerry to see if the device is blocked.

There is a scam I was reading about earlier today where people sell a phone to someone, take the cash, then report the phone stolen and get the device replaced under insurance and pocket the money. I have no way of knowing if that is the problem or not but if you bought it used from someone you don't know it's definitely a possibility.

My Device: z30
My Carrier: wind

Hi, I have buyed a blackberry z30 used in italy i have changed the sim card, becouse TIM italy have offerd me a good Offer and after using TIM for 3 days my phone stops working. i can?t recive calls or sms but i can navigate with the 3g.

so i send it to the shop that the have  sold it to me and send it to garantee. But i dont  know y i have to wait 2 weeks.

Thank