10-10-2013 02:25 PM
Sync: Novell Data Synchronizer
1.Open Calendar, select month, select add
2. Type subject (My Aniversary), all day event to on
3. Select the Starts day and leave the ends day as default
4. Select Recurrence and set as yearly
5. Leave recurrence defaults and select <, then select Save
6. Note that appointment (Anniversary) will show on desired date for approx. 20 seconds and then disappear. The appointment will as show scheduled for next year, but for this year, you will miss your anniversary.
7. Monthly and weekly recurrence works fine. Local calander works fine.
8. Support recommends KB33905 with Security Wipe. Results: No Difference
9. Only work around is if you need to add a yearly recurrence, you must start the event with a prior-year date
10. Does anyone else have a solution?