Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

My Device: Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, BlackBerry Torch 9800, BlackBerry Z10, Blackberry Z30, BlackBerry Priv
My Carrier: Fido

Re: The SIM card is from an unknown source

tuelias wrote:
I restarted the phone by removing the battery. I was able to access the APN Settings. The settings are correct according to my carrier. The error message has changed from "Sim card from Unknown source " to "not connected "
Still no calls, no data services. Why can't the phone make an emergency call?

Don`t forget .... after you make whatever changes in the APN settings tap "Save", exit and restart the phone.

Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Movistar Argentina

I enter the APN data with the sim card on the phone. I only can configure APN in HUB>sms settings, but can't in settings>network settings, here no APN settings.
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry z10
My Carrier: MTN Uganda

Thanks Leslie8120 and Scrannel. My phone is back on. I'm very very happy. It feels like my birthday!!!
But I have a question, if I restore the phone from my backup, won't I face the problem again?
My Device: Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, BlackBerry Torch 9800, BlackBerry Z10, Blackberry Z30, BlackBerry Priv

tuelias wrote:
Thanks Leslie8120 and Scrannel. My phone is back on. I'm very very happy. It feels like my birthday!!!
But I have a question, if I restore the phone from my backup, won't I face the problem again?

Now, that your phone is working the way you want it, make a back up. I mean, a FULL back up. If you use your previous back up, you may be restoring the problem.  

[ Edited ]

Marbrk wrote:
I enter the APN data with the sim card on the phone. I only can configure APN in HUB>sms settings, but can't in settings>network settings, here no APN settings.

When you go Settings > Network and Connections > Mobile Network, on the bottom of the screen you don`t have APN? 

Contributor

No. Look at the screen

IMG_20140220_104328.png

Marbrk wrote:

No. Look at the screen

IMG_20140220_104328.png

Sorry but your pic is not showing .... or at least I can not see it. This mising APN was a problem with earlier OS

Anyway, what OS do you have on your phone?

Contributor

Now 10.2.1.2141, but i installed all os versions when i find on web, since 10.0 to the last 10.2. I installed diferent radio files but no one work.
My Device: Z10 10.2.1.3247
My Carrier: T-Mo USA

Which radio are you running?
Also, have you tried what tuelias did by going into your APN settings and changing it there. What happens when you do?
Contributor

Now: 2142 radio. I try 1926,1899 etc but no one work.
I can't modify the APN settings because there not is the option in settings> mobile network. you can see in the photo above.
I wanna cry!!