Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: virgin

The bbm error message says: "BBM has lost its connection. Please wait for my z10

having bbm issue cannot connect to my bbm messenger on my z10 for more then 30 seconds always having a message saying bbm has lots its connection trying to reconnect to the server please wait while server attemps to reconnect and my cell phone is register under the black berry services .

I already try to fix issue by changing my sim card and updated my os to a new one but no succes issue came back inside of 24 hours. those solution were not succesful.

any suggestion are help would be appreciated

thank you

Forums Advisor III
My Device: Passport & PlayBook
My Carrier: Bell

Re: The bbm error message says: "BBM has lost its connection. Please wait for my z10

Good day

Welcome too BB forums

Quick question for are you connected to the Mobile network when this happens or connected to a Wi-Fi network?

Re: The bbm error message says: "BBM has lost its connection. Please wait for my z10

i thanks am connected to the mobile network when that happens

New Contributor

i tired under wi-fi has well and its the same its not working neither tested that has well

Forums Advisor III
My Device: Passport & PlayBook
My Carrier: Bell

Does everything else work? Browser etc

the issue that am having some calls don"t come in very slow to receive notification  up dates are to even clear my  updates on the hub even after i open them they remain in the hub  and no bbm connections what so ever but the rest works i can log to twitter log to facebook browser ect they work fine.

Developer
My Device: (BlackBerry Z10)-> Q10/Passport Dual Use

[ Edited ]

Hello, Ijust received the same message. Unable to use BBM. 

Error occurred after updating BBM through BlackBerry World. 

I am on ATT. Z10STL100-3/10.1.0.2074 

PLEASE ADVISE FIX or push update. 

Thanks. 

Attached is error. 

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

[ Edited ]

Hello...same error here after updating BBM to the latest version on my Z10 on Rogers network

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9700
My Carrier: Zain

Have this same problem on BBM for my Z10 been like this for 2 weeks now, please can anyone help?

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry torch 9860
My Carrier: mtn nigeria

is there a solution to this error? i have to keep restarting my device every time it comes up...what do i do pls???