Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Claro DR

Trying to reload software Z10

I am stuck with the "phone connected to PC" logo on screen, I follow the steps on other forums to do the factory reset or reload the software, but with blackberry link and with the web update method I get an error downloading the software only gets to 4%, are the blackberry download servers down???? Or there is a problem with them....???

Forums Advisor III
My Device: Passport & PlayBook
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Trying to reload software Z10

Good day

Welcome to BB forums

click on the link below try these steps if you haven't already! 

How to Reload your Blackberry10 OS

I already checked that instructions, but after the 11 step when it start downloading the device os i get an error from the bb server ... it appears to be offline ...
Forums Advisor III

That seems odd are you following all the instructions correctly?

I followed everything correctly and didn't work, i already fix the problem, i downloaded an stand alone installation of the os10 that worked, cause it uses DOS to install a fresh copy of the os no matter whats wrong with the phone. thanks for the help!
Forums Advisor III

Your welcome, GOOD LUCk

Quick suggest to you my friend

You might want to remove your phone # off your profile

Go here "My Settings" then click on "Personal Information" scroll down to "My carrier" then remove your # add your carrier name!