Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone NL

Unable to add caldav/carddav server

We purchased a z10 recently because we read it supported caldav/carddav.

But we are unable to get it working,

The server is functioing fine and our macs, windows, ios and androids all work fine with the current setup but our new Z10 is giving errors.

When we connect via http we always get the error that our login details have been changed or are incorrect.

When we c onnect via https we always get the error the server is online (default message).

We tried adding the port to the url, we tried adding the direct path to the calendars (url/calendars/username/) but nothing seems to work. We already contacted the store where we purchased it and they suggested to take it back and offered us a new androids devices but we like the device and really want to be able to get it working. But caldav/carddav is a dealbreaker for us.

Anyone any suggestions?

Our caldav/carddav is using sabredav.

- - -
Greetz, Dominick
(Couldn't control myself and went back to Blackberry mid 2014)
Founder of the Dutch media agency JaDoVe :: www.jadove.nl
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG853), Z10/Z30/Q10 (, Playbook (
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Unable to add caldav/carddav server

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

First, what OS level are you on?

• Article ID: KB23393 How to check the model number and version of the operating system on a BlackBerry smartphone

Compare that to what are the most current, and update if you are not on the most current. Information regarding that can be found here:

It is entirely possible that if you are running an older OS level, that there are bugs in that version that have been fixed in the latest version.

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................