Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Z 10
My Carrier: Idea

Unable to start my Z10 after update.

My Z10 got stuck after updating with blackberry link, when the phone was suppose to start the screen stays black with the red light blinking.Tried a reloading the softwar ith blackberry link, not working, even from the browser.

really need some help

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Vodafone Ghana

Re: Unable to start my Z10 after update.

Same thing happened to me. To recover your phone especially if you had a password, intentionally type the wrong one 10 times till the phone will start to do a security wipe. after that connect your bb10 smartphone to the phone, fire up blackberry link and reload software. You should be fine then. Bless you and God save your phone

If God be for Us, Who can be against Us...
New Contributor

i tried .... security wipe done...still not starting

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Telus

my phone did the same thing. i uploaded the new software with wifi then i was playing angry birds and the phone went black and never started again. the red light flashes after i hold the top button but never starts

New Contributor

The service centre guy said that they didnt get still operating system software for this model. so they are giving the replacement. but i got mine from dubai. but now i am in india. so these service centre guys are not ready to give the repacement letter.

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Vodafone Ghana

Don't worry brother. If that didn't work for you, Kindly follow this link http://opensourcebb.com/bb10-oses/ and download Autoload.10.0.10.261.0×04002607.exe.zip if you have a blackberry z10 SLT100-1 model or download any of the z10 autoloaders or specifically the Autoload.10.0.10.261.0x8400240a.0x8500240a.0x8700240a.exe.zip if you have an SLT100-2/3 LTE model.

Just extract and run the exe file. Connect your z10 when the software says connecting to bootrom and let it do its thing. Your z10 should restart after the flashing process and your phone will work after that. God bless you and kindly do get back if it works. 

If God be for Us, Who can be against Us...