Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: Z10 STL100-2, OS 10.2.1.1925
My Carrier: Orange FRANCE

Upgrading Z10 device software

Hi. I have a Z10, trying to update. The only upgrade the Link is giving me is 10.0.9.348. Is there any more advanced update ? I read on whatsapp about 10.0.10, since it seems I can't install the app on the os I have now. How do I do that ?

Solutions: 6,357
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Upgrading Z10 device software

Is Orange France your provider, do you know if they have released the 10.0.10.xx upgrade?

You might ask them.

Otherwise, follow this link instructions and take special note of the first bullet.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor
My Device: Z10 STL100-2, OS 10.2.1.1925
My Carrier: Orange FRANCE

Thanks.

Orange France is my provider.

The "expert technical servises" explained that it is BB who is "pushing" the updates, according to lists of IMEI.

Anyone can confirm ???

I tried your tip here and the Link indicated the 0.9.348 is the latest version available.

Solutions: 6,357
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

dnamer wrote:

The "expert technical servises" explained that it is BB who is "pushing" the updates, according to lists of IMEI.

Anyone can confirm ???

No, that is not correct. The OS is developed by BlackBerry, and the mobile network will them test, certify, release and push the update notice to your device.

If other Z10 devices in your area (say SFR) have the upgrade, you can simply insert one of their SIM cards in you Z10 and get the upgrade, then swap the SIMs back.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code