Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Priv, Playbook
My Carrier: Bell

Using My Computer to organize music

Is there any way to get the z10 to be found under My Computer/    I've tried for weeks, it doesn't show. Today, I saw it for 1 sec., tried to open but it got stuck & I couldn't. & now it's no longer there under My Computer.

& most often I get error occured mounting NyName pin: xxxxxx volumes.  Reconnect your device. But to reconnect, I have to turn it off, or the pc then tells me I just disconnected it & it gets stuck.

So... this LINK is going to be the death of me.  It is the only regret I have over buying this phone & wish I'd stuck with the Bold 9900.

I turned off Sync in hopes of being able to organize my music MY WAY but there is no way to do it if the device won't show under My Computer.

AND CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY THE HELL THEY PUT RINGTONES IN WITH THE MUSIC?  DUH.  Dumb move.  Just brillant.

I've been patient, putting everything down to a learning curve.  But I am beginning to get beyond frustrated with this z10, the Link & the lack of ability to organize my stuff!!! gr

Highlighted
Retired
My Device: 9500, 8110, 8700, 8220, 9100, 9800, 9810, Z10

Re: Using My Computer to organize music

Hello towngirl_04, 

Sorry to hear about your issues. 

At this point I would suggest you contact your mobile network provider and ask to be transferred to BlackBerry so that this can be investigated further. 

-SR

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!