Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Voicemail Indicator & Voicemail speed dial option missing & Finally battery life is short

I am having issues with my Z10 already. I just updated to OS, I believe it is called and now I have a voicemail indicator that won't go away. I have completed a voicemail reset with Rogers and everything but yet that indicator still indicates that I have a voicemail no matter how many times I try to delete it the notification in the Hub it simply won't go away.

I have noticed as well that I am missing the voicemail icon in the phone tab screen. I don't know where it went, but it won't comeback. I even tried to reset my phone to factory settings and still nothing. All I see now is ALL and Missed where there used to be Voicemail, All, Missed.

Even my battery life lasts no longer than a day. I thought the latest OS was to fix this. I can't imagine what it was like before the update.

My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: Voicemail Indicator & Voicemail speed dial option missing & Finally battery life is short

Hey patlorusso,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

We are aware of the Voicemail notification issue and there is no estimated time when it will be resolved: www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB33746

Also for the Voicemail icon in the phone application, if you click on Add Number at the top and put in your Voicemail number does it save?

I look forward to your reply.

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!