Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Orange

What software version should my phone be running ?

Since getting the phone I've had that many issues I just wondered if it might be running an old software version. I saw a message somewhere on here where the phone was running old software, and they were urged to get the network to issue an update. I had the security wipe problem yesterday, and used the link kindly provided to get the phone to install new software using Blackberry's utility. Checking for updates says it's the latest software - the version is currently is that ok ? The network I'm on is Orange UK.

My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: What software version should my phone be running ?

Not sure I'm on the latest, but mine is I'm on Bell - Canada. 

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Z10 (returned) ** Torch and now my first non BB product a Samsung Note II so I can sync my Outlook,Notes,ToDo list,Categories,I am loving it !! I never knew a phone could do so much !!! hurry up RIM

You have the latest version 

Don't take life too seriously, You will never get out of it alive! ,
If I helped please Like me, If not ---------->

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. - Thomas Edison.
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS; PlayBook w/OS
My Carrier: AT&T

The .348 is a software release version and the .2372 is an OS Version. They're the same thing. There is only ONE OS version out in public right now.

1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!