Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Where's The Email Retention Setting?

On that page there should be a black bar at the bottom. One option is a trash can for delete and the other is two lines with a dot on each. That is Advanced.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Etisalat

Looking for a BB10 answer, the Q10 forum is lean and BB support is nowhere to be found.

Thanks.

Contributor

Thanks for the advice. 

I guess the Q10 is different than the Z10 in that option.

Oh well, the Q10 blew away all my email and text (30 days) so I was looking how to minimize the risk until BB10 settles down.

Super Contributor
My Device: Z10

ntolman wrote:

Looking for a BB10 answer, the Q10 forum is lean and BB support is nowhere to be found.

Thanks.

got it.

Forums Advisor III
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

@ntolman what kind of email account is it?
-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. Smiley Happy
Contributor

IMAP on Linux (inmotionhosting)
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

I'm now seeing this same thing. On IMAP accounts there is no setting for it after the initial sync.

Active Sync setups retain the setting but IMAP accounts don't.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!