Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: Simple Mobile

White z10 Tmobile

Hello, does anyone know where I can get a white z10 STL100-3 RFK121LW  for use on Tmobile USA? Thanks.

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Z-10
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Re: White z10 Tmobile

My understanding is that you cannot; it's a Verizon exclusive, so the model you need for T-Mobile isn't available in white.

Market Information? Come read The Market Ticker!
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Playbook, Z10
My Carrier: T-Mobile USA

I have heard talk that the z10 STL100-3 RFK91LW will work on T-mobile USA. I also want a white Z10 to use on T-mobile and I was checking on crackberry.com and some people have tried the ..91LW on T-mobile USA and it has worked. Blackberry weigh in - that is the only reason why we are on here anyways. Some inside information will be helpful. For those interested www.GSMNation.com is selling a white Z10 (of contract) that they claim will work on T-mobile USA. I don't know which model it is yet. I will send them an email and update when I know more. In the meantime can Blackberry let us know if they made any STL100-3 RFK121LW in white? We will buy it off-contract and use it on T-mobile...please....

New Contributor

Kobena, I also read that the RFK91LW will work on tmobile but I prefer to get the 121lw model since that one has the 1700 band which tmobile uses for 3G. GSMnation and all other sites selling the white model have the 91LW version. The only carrier that at this moment has the White RFK121LW model is WIND mobile in Canada. At first I didn't think it existed till I was able to get confirmation from WIND customers that they were selling it. I found someone on crackberry that is going to buy one and ship to me in the USA. I should have it next week. I will post pics once I receive it.
New Contributor

eljeff..., please do post pics when you receive it and let us know how it works. I might have to get one from WIND then. let me know how much they are selling it for.
New Contributor

eljeffreynyc, I just got a response from GSMnations.com about their white Z10 for use on T-mobile. This is what they said:

[Hi,

The model we carry for BlackBerry Z10 is RFF 91LW. Contrary to what you may have heard, the RFK91LW from Canada does support 1700 LTE so it is a pentaband phone that supports all major HSPA and LTE networks in the US such as T-Mobile and at&t.

Regards,
Adnan]

I would also prefer the 121LW model but I find that difficult to get at a reasonable price I may take a shot and get the 91LW. I will let you know if I get it, and if that works.

New Contributor

Finally got my white z10 from Wind Mobile Canada. I can confirm it is the RFK121LW STL100-3 model. I put in my Simple Mobile sim card and everything is working fine. Status bar says 4G and speed test is 14.52 Mbps down and 0.69 Mbps up.

New Contributor

thanks for the update