Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
My Device: Z10 STL1
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Why we had to buy version STL1 in the Czech republic? When it was available LTE and now sells STL2 :-(

Dear Blackberry,
I am a loyal Blackberry user and fan for more than 5 years. Over the last few years I've used Pearl 8100, Bold 8900, 9000, 9780, 9900, Curve 8310, Playbook and now the Z10 (I bought it the first day it was officially available in the Czech Republic). Before I bought the Z10, I read the negative reviews on the version STL1. I was persuaded by the seller (only one official dealer at time of purchase) that other version in the Czech Republic will not sell (and imported STL2 have not a guarantee). Even though my carrier (T-mobile) already providing LTE connectivity. I am surprised and disappointed that they are now STL2 facilities offered. I do not know what to do. STL1 device is almost unsaleable. Overall, I found it nothing positive to version STL2. Why we were falsely informed? What solutions do you recommend for me?
Anyway, I wish all the best to the Blackberry. I admire the development of the operating system Blackberry 10 (especially 10.2.1.x). Please do not act to Czech customers as a developing country…

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Z10(STL100-1) Z30(STA100-2)
My Carrier: Telkomsel

Re: Why we had to buy version STL1 in the Czech republic? When it was available LTE and now sells STL2 :-(

Erm hi,im from Indonesia and yes they only sell STL100-01 here.even with the problems I had with my ex Z10s and current Z10,i still like the phone a lot.

But I once read that STL100-01 had better processor.just lack the LTE tough Smiley Sad

And why would STL100-02 not work in Czech?
sent from my IMBA BlackBerry Smartphone
Solutions: 6,357
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Why we had to buy version STL1 in the Czech republic? When it was available LTE and now sells STL2 :-(

Additionally, we here in this forum are not employees of BlackBerry.

This is a user-to-user community support forum. We are not BlackBerry employees, but volunteers who enjoy assisting other users. RIM personnel rarely comment on queries posted here.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code