Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Developer
My Device: 9520 Storm2
My Carrier: Airtel

Re: Work : "your device is not connected to a network", but Personnal is OK

Sir does that mean my Verizon Z10 will never work on Airtel in India.

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry DTEK60, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

That device is meant to work in the USA, while it will work in your area a times, it wont run on all your frequencies as it does not have it

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Contributor
My Device: Curve Bold 9780 OS v6.0.0.285

Thanks.  The "all-to-common-battery-pull-to-solve-everything" trick worked for me.  I see other Blackberry KB articles pointing to active sync port, ssl... but the battery pull, they never mention it.

All KB articles should start with "have you already tried the battery pull?"

Hope others try that first as well

CHD

Helpdesk & System Engineer Consultant
Contributor
My Device: Curve Bold 9780 OS v6.0.0.285

This Worked! The all too common battery pull worked!

Thanks.
Helpdesk & System Engineer Consultant
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Bell

I have the same problem described above.  But, the "battery pull" solution did NOT work for me. My work account is not connected (although everything else is) and when I go to "Edit Account" I get the red error message "Your device is not connected to a network.  Connect to a network and try again."  Does anyone have another solution?

Visitor
My Device: blackberry z10
My Carrier: MTN NIGERIA

Please sir can you help me, I have a similar issue...I bought an unlocked verizon blackberry z10 running on the os 10.2.1.2156 in Nigeria...After inserting my MTN Nigeria sim card and subscribing to mtn's blackberry 10 data plan, my phone keeps saying "you are not connected to blackberry enterprise server" every time I try to use my bbm app and also the blackberry logo doesn't appear beside the H sign for network...i've tried several other sim and several other network in Nigeria but i've been getting same error
My Device: Not Specified

Ask the user to download android assistant apk. Open the app and click on tools In the top left. And then click on mobile networks,This should turn green. This should fix d problem