Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

My Device: bbz-10
My Carrier: airtel

Worst experience with BB z-10 AND ITS CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE

[ Edited ]

Hey,

I have purchased blackberry z-10from authorized service centre in select city walk, saket just 4 days back and it is continuously hanging and sometime its screen shows rainbow colors as its screen completely flashes out.

Secondly,People working on authorized Blackberry centers are not even fully trained on basic details like where are the service centre in Delhi?

This caused me a lot of inconvenience due to poor customer care service of blackberry.

I wanted to go to BB service centre to replace the phone so Blackberry executive adviced me to go to Connaught place service enter to replace the phone (which has JUST 7 days replacement guarantee) and when I reached the centre they said that service centre has been closed in February 2012.Hence it just wasted my two days of replacement.

I have not even received a single call as I complained about this to the authorized service centre from whom I purchased 

My experience from Blackberry is worst as this has been happening twice never advice anyone to go for BB.

Preyanshi Gupta