Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Mascom Wireless

Yahoo e-mail address book lost and unable to sync or load in Z10

I found my yahoo address book lost in my Z10 phone. All other e-mail account and local contacts are fine. Yahoo address book show no contact. However no problem with yahoo mail keep come but address book unable to sync or load. I have deleted the account and recreate the same account; mail and calendar are OK, no luck with Address Book. I also tried with CardDav as Yahoo directed. Phone refused to create the Yahoo address book and say the “Service Provider blocking this..?” I cannot understand what the service providers do with my personal yahoo address book? I had the yahoo address book before in the same phone for months. Now no longer

Any help to re-store this address book and sync with Z10 will highly appreciated

Thanks

SASI

Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Yahoo e-mail address book lost and unable to sync or load in Z10

elil_sasi wrote:

I found my yahoo address book lost in my Z10 phone. All other e-mail account and local contacts are fine. Yahoo address book show no contact. However no problem with yahoo mail keep come but address book unable to sync or load. I have deleted the account and recreate the same account; mail and calendar are OK, no luck with Address Book. I also tried with CardDav as Yahoo directed. Phone refused to create the Yahoo address book and say the “Service Provider blocking this..?” I cannot understand what the service providers do with my personal yahoo address book? I had the yahoo address book before in the same phone for months. Now no longer

Any help to re-store this address book and sync with Z10 will highly appreciated

Thanks

SASI

I ahve the same problem, I had to re-intall the OS on my phone and since then both of my Rogers email account are refusing to let me access the CARDDAV.

When I try to add the CARDDAV I get the following error : At This Time Your Contacts Account Can`t Be Added. Please Try Again Later

I have been trying daily for the past two weeks with no success, and the same thing is happening on the PlayBook (I tried to change the password on the accounts to see if it would solve the problem)

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Mascom Wireless

Re: Yahoo e-mail address book lost and unable to sync or load in Z10

Look like no solution found for this problem by RIM. KB33458 show similar problem occur with gmail account also;

“Your account - Gmail - user01@example.com - user01@example.com cannot be authenticated with your service provider. Please make sure that the account settings are correct”

But this was not yet resolved by RIM technical Team

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/viewdocument.do;jsessionid=8BCD0F896AEA86E2A458F29C88B7AE15?...

We have to wait???

SASI