Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: Z 10
My Carrier: GLO Nigeria

Z 10 Contacts Fields

i could manage some How the contact upload from nokia using OLD BB and then transferred to New Z 10 . Now new Challenge , we have more than two contacts numbers(mobile /work fax /business phone/work telephone 2) against each contact , but Z 10 contact shows only two as default and others can not be seen .

How can i resolve this 

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Z 10 Contacts Fields

Hit edit contact, then hit add field at bottom of screen, hit phone number and enter number.  Hit the mobile or work to change label to mobile, work home or other.  Some of my contacts have 4 numbers so I know it can be done.  I hope this is what you were asking.

Contributor
My Device: Z 10
My Carrier: GLO Nigeria

Re: Z 10 Contacts Fields

this soultion will be useful when we add a contact manually , one by one .

I have 1450 contacts and  trasnffered from Nokia to MS outlook , outlook to OLD BB BOLD , then BB BOLD to Z10 , you should understand the pain i took for  transffering the data . after that , its shows only two Numbers in many contacts .

kinldy advise the soultion for transffering data to Z 10 smoothly with all four Numbers and Email ids .