Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: Z 10
My Carrier: GLO Nigeria

Z 10 : Saving Numbers from Call history

How do we save a number from Incoming list ??? When ever we press to save /copy a number from incoming call list , its tiger to call the person .

Highlighted
Forums Advisor I
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Z 10 : Saving Numbers from Call history

In the Hub, go into calls, Clcik and hold the number and a slider appears on the right. Select add to Contact.  You also have othr options to call, copy number, select more.

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Bell Canada

Hi, running 10.2.  The only options available when holding down on the number is copy, select more and delete.  I was able to copy the number, then go into contacts, create or edit a contact and past (by holding down on the field to get option)  the number in to the contact. 

Forums Advisor I
My Device: Z10-STL100-4
My Carrier: Verizon

When you go into call log and hold down on the number the menu on right opens and you want to push the person icon. It should have a + by it to indicate add. Then the contacts list should open and you click at bottom new and it will open a blank contact with the phone number already there. All you need do is type in the first last name.
THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY, LINGERS LONG AFTER THE CHEAPNESS OF PRICE, IS SOON FORGOTTEN.
New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Bell Canada

AHHHH, I see there are two 'call history lists'...  When you go to the call list in the HUB as the person above asked about, you only get the copy, select more and delete options (10.2) so you have to copy the number there and then open contacts/add and paste.. .  When you go to calls in the phone app, you have the option to put the call into your contacts and other functionality as you stated.  My opinion is that since the HUB was designed to quickly retrieve or call a number from, maybe 'they' can add the additional functionality to the 'HUB' call history  list.  I was quite surprised to see these coded differently instead of using the same code.  Next time! 

Forums Advisor I
My Device: Z10-STL100-4
My Carrier: Verizon

Great.
THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY, LINGERS LONG AFTER THE CHEAPNESS OF PRICE, IS SOON FORGOTTEN.