Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Z10 (BB10) does not have korean keyboard?

Hello BB 10 developers,

Just found out that Z10 (BB10) does not have Korean input keyboard. I know your sales at S. Korea was dissapointing and you withdrew from there but do you know how many Korean lives abroad? it is about 7 million - you are making big mistake that you missed Korean keyboard for BB10. (Similar story for Japanese, I would say)

I don't know how much you have to invest to add one more language there and I agree that you cannot add every language in the world but you made quite cool stuff which can compete with iOS or Android models and now you abandoned quite huge number of potential customers......hope you add more languages ASAP including Korean.

Thank you,

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Z10 (BB10) does not have korean keyboard?

Korean input language & User interface is available in 10.1 and will be updated in the upcoming version:
http://ca.blackberry.com/support/smartphones/blackberry-z10/software-updates/release-highlights.html...

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: