Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: z10, Torch9800, Bold 9700
My Carrier: Maxis

Z10 Battery

Unplugged on morning 7:15 went to shower then come back my battery left 99%. Wtf? Just like 5mins time. 
Alright...after this my z10 was in my pocket until 1pm...the battery left 77%. the only apps tat running all the while is battery guru since I unplugged.

Is this apps that draining the battery? Or something else? Or this is normal?

I am user of bold 9700 and torch 9800. I don't rmb bb battery draining tat fast. and yes I understand this is bigger screen better this and that, but without doing anything from the morning until 1pm it used 22% of battery?

worry.

Solutions: 6,331
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Z10 Battery

That behavior sounds normal to me.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor
My Device: Torch 9860, Bold 9900, Z10, Z30
My Carrier: e-Plus

It would be fine, if BlackBerry is offering a battery with more capacity for the Z10 in the future. I would realy spend some money to buy such a bigger battery, if it would be offered!!!

I realy love my Z10 and the features of BB10!!! ... but the battery is not realy working for the whole workday.

I think a businessphone should have an adequate battery life.

Solutions: 6,331
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

I don't get a full day's use.

I know several friends who are getting 10-14 hours of use of one battery charge.

I saw the same incongruencies on OS5, 6 and 7 devices... same old discussion.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor

uhzz...i dont know should i feel glad that my battery is same as you guys or sad that the battery is really draining so fast...haha!
Contributor

Was using Torch9800 and laughing my gf's iphone because of the battery issue as well....but now is my turn. haha....karma.
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

upon first use the device will scan emails, tweets, contacts etc to get a history on you and your habits of typing

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Contributor
My Device: Torch 9860, Bold 9900, Z10, Z30
My Carrier: e-Plus

Yes, and i think BlackBerry should show the other phone manufacturers the old strength of BlackBerry devices with a brilliant battery life. Then we would have a smartphone with a great OS and nothing to criticize. ... But i think, the next phones will become even better. The Q10 has already a bigger battery. I'm looking forward to the next devices which are released! Mr. Heins talked about a new flagship! I think that will even top the next released iPhones, etc. :-)
Contributor

i really hope the battery usage will be improve because i dont like to bring external charger along with me. all i need is a phone that enuf for me to make it thru the day.
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

iphone is outdated with specs so i dont understand

The Z10 is powered by a 1.5GHz Snapdragon processor and has 2GB RAM. The iphone has its own custom A6 processor, 1.2GHz with 1GB of RAM.

iphone has a 4-inch, 640×1136 resolution display with a pixel density of 326ppi. The Z10 has a 4.2-inch panel with a resolution of 768×1280 pixels, giving it a density of 355ppi.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V