Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

My Device: Bold 9900 and Z10
My Carrier: 07838 12 1234

Z10 Blackberry World App does not load

Hi;

I am facing an issue where by the Blackberry World App does not load. Just keeps spinning as if trying to load.

I tried tried battery pull and restarted phone a few times. Tried with WIFI. Still same issue.

Please can you help urgently.

Regards

PJ

Solutions: 6,349
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Z10 Blackberry World App does not load

BlackBerry has stated this is a current known issue with BlackBerry World, and they are working on it.

It is affecting lots of users on the Z10.

Stay tuned.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Super Contributor
My Device: Z10 STL 100-2 & PlayBook 64GB

This is most likely due to a app update issue. The BB Music workaround should fix thhe problem.
Go to BB Music. Tap the three dots and selet blackberry world. Go to My World and them My Apps and Check for updates. Post this, the app world should function normally.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitter: @ukmight
1. Click on the " Like " button if you find anything helpful posted.

2. If any of the replies in your post has resolved your problem, mark the reply(ies) as " Solution ", so that others can readily view the solution instead of creating another redundant post.
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Movistar

I am having the same problem since last night...

I can't find BB Music to try what you siggested, can you tell me where to find it?? I only have an icon that says Music and i have nothing in there as I started using the phone yesterday.

Thanks!

Super Contributor

It is the same app which has the Music Icon. Once you get into it and tap the three dots on the bottom right you should see the option for blackberry world

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. If any of the replies in your post has resolved your problem, mark the reply(ies) as " Solution ", so that others can readily view the solution instead of creating another redundant post.
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Movistar

No, I don't have the option for blackberry world. i just have the options to reproduce and search music...

Thanks anyway

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10, Bold 9790 & PlayBook 64GB
My Carrier: Maxis

[ Edited ]

Hi guys,

Same here on my side. Yesterday night still ok with BB World, then by this morning.... It's just decide to keep loading and yes, I have tried to login to the BB World when I saw there's an update and THIS happen.... Hope they can fix this fast.....

It's really an irony..... BB 10's Slogan is Keep Moving... Whereas here is Keep Loading LOL

Regards,

John H

Highlighted
Super Contributor

santigallo1 wrote:

No, I don't have the option for blackberry world. i just have the options to reproduce and search music...

Thanks anyway

Try getting into the app world from the games app. WIthin the games app select games on the bottom tab and then tap the three dots. You should get an option for the blackberry world.

Solutions: 6,349
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

johnjjho wrote:

Hi guys,

Same here on my side. Yesterday night still ok with BB World, then by this morning.... It's just deciding to keep loading and yes, I tried to login to the BB World when I saw there's an update.... Hope they can fix this fast.....

It's really an irony..... BB 10's Slogan is Keep Moving... Whereas here is Keep Loading LOL

Regards,

John H

JOhn scroll up and try the fix above.

Open your Music app > three dots lower right > BlackBerry World.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10, Bold 9790 & PlayBook 64GB
My Carrier: Maxis

Hi Sanders,

I have tried the Music App - 3 Dots Bottom Right - BB World, still the same, keep loading and spinning

And, I did try to use pull down (blank) , swipe from left (Only My World came out, but cannot select anything) and right (nothing happen) .... So in the end I just let it keep loading LOL .... And hope for a miracle...

Regards,

John H