Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

My Device: Z10 10.2.1.3247
My Carrier: T-Mo USA

Re: Z10 Bluetooth problem with handsfree since update to 10.1.0.273

[ Edited ]

Nevertheless, if it's not listed as supported... it's not. It may WORK, but the list given by manufacturers are phones they've tested. But even the iPhone can have an upgrade that will keep it from working. Then again the Z10 may come back on line with the 10.2. Mine on 10.1 works fine. But it's listed by my car company as supported.

Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: orange

Perhaps if blackberry gave a **bleep**, and provided an update and actually communicated... then they wouldn't have lost a quarter off their shares... I can't use my BlackBerry in my van while I'm driving, where I need it for business.. its a ****ing useless phone... get your act together BlackBerry, I'm sure I will get some BlackBerry lover cry a little... but this issue not being fixed promptly is disgraceful, not everyone has vast quantities of money like some of you office w*nkers, I made an investment in this phone... I might as well of invested in a giant turd.
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Ee

I agree totally. Really getting fed up with blackberry z10. It was fine before the update why not roll out a fix quickly. If not resolved in next few weeks z10 going back. iPhone here I come I need bluetooth for work. They should stop messing around with extras, fix the basics first!!! Stop ignoring your own forums!!!
Contributor
My Carrier: EE

Well another update brought out but still no fix for this problem with the audio in my car. Really weird 'cos I can play music via bluetooth and I can make calls via bluetooth, whoever I call can hear me but I hear nothing except my car radio or whatever music I'm playing.

Before the 10.1.0.273, it all worked perfectly well so how can Blackberry tell me that it is an issue with the car radio system????

Curious, does your phone work if you don't use it to play music, just as a phone. 

Contributor
My Carrier: EE

The phone works but there is no incoming audio through the car system. The call recipient hears me but I hear nothing and previously, the radio/cd player or whatever muted to hear the incoming audio instead

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: orange

BBC news
Shares in smartphone maker Blackberry have dived after it reported an $84m (£55m) loss for the three months to 1 June.

The figure was better than the $518m loss for the same period last year, but much worse than analysts' forecasts.

The company, based in Ontario, Canada, also said it would post an operating loss for the next quarter running to September.

Blackberry shares fell 25% in early trading in New York.

I wonder why, the dumbass directors should read the **bleep**ing forums then they might understand how many problems there are...

OK, for those of you who understand, the market for nearly all cell phone makers is down.  Samsung just took a 12 billion dollar write down because their phones aren't selling http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/06/07/us-samsung-shares-idUSBRE9560C820130607

Apple is, in most markets, selling behind Samsung. 

Here's the truth about your car BT connection with your phone: if the car maker doesn't support the phone... they don't.  It's up to the car maker, not the phone company.  There are several different "versions" of BT.  QNX, I believe, is the most popular today (and I think the version BBerry uses, but I'm not sure).  But before I bought a cell phone to use in my car I went on the car web site to see if it was supported.  And it was.  Thus, with the current OS update, I have no issues. 

If you go on your car site and they list the Z10 as supported, you should contact the CAR manufacturer and bitch. 

New Contributor
My Carrier: Ee

Get with it, nothing to do with car.  There are many manufacturers not working since the 10.1 update.  It did work when phones were bought.

Really very simple, if Blackberry cannot react to their customer complaints, then their customers will change to another phone.

No customers, no company.

BS... mine works fine.  But mine was tested and covered by QNX.  I know entitlement is the name of the game for some people, but if it's not listed, it may not work.  Live with it.  Get another phone or another car,