Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry z10
My Carrier: Tata Docomo

Z10 Browser Crashes

Blackberry 10 has a problem with its browser. It crashes whenever i try to load a heavy webpage. I hope blackberry will resolve this problem in its future updates.

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Z10 (STL 100-2) -10.1.0.4181
My Carrier: Optus

Re: Z10 Browser Crashes

Maybe you can search for a solution, as I don't believe that this is a general problem with the device or software. I have never experienced this. I find my Z10 an exceptional unit which I would recommend to anyone. Good luck!
Disclaimer:
I know a little about lots of things,
yet not a great lot about those little-things.
Ultimately, I'm here to learn.
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Hey vindeep,

What type of web pages are you having this issue with? Are you using the mobile network or a Wi-Fi connection when this happens? What is your signal strength at the time?
Can you also tell me what the full error message you receive is when the pages fail to load as well as your full version of BlackBerry Device Software?

I look forward to your response.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Forums Advisor III
My Device: Passport & PlayBook
My Carrier: Bell

I've never experience this at all, I load big alot of websites during the every day with no problems
My Device: BB Z10
My Carrier: Orange

Hello, I know this thread have been silent for a few month but I have the same issue. In particular I've narrowed it down to single webpage that closes my phone the moment it finishes loading but it never happened before.

It is however first time I used that page after big system update (BB OS update). Page in question is coursera.org and when it finish loading I get consistent crashes without warning or error or anything.

Other pages I've tried so far have no effect. I will test this site on different browser and post results.