Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Z10 Browser & YouTube Problem

After doing the latest software update last week, I have been unable to use the browser or YouTube on the Z10.  Browser will load home page but nothing else.  I can't type into search bar etc.  YouTube doesn't even fully load.  Is there anyway of resetting these to how they were?  Having done numerous Google searches, I seem to be the only person having any problems

Visitor
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Z10 Browser & YouTube Problem

Hello Psych,

I have been seeing the same issue on my Z10 running 10.1.0.1880. I believe it is a DNS issue as once I cleared the DNS address under the WiFi profile I was using the functionality of both sites became available to me. To find your DNS address go into WiFi > Advanced and select DNS Lookup from the drop down menu. The address should appear. Clear it and reconnect to your access point.

Hope this helps.

Magus

New Contributor

Thank you for your reply. I have tried it and unfortunately it hasn't worked. I think I may have to take drastic action and wipe the phone and start again

Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Du- UAE

I am facing the exact issue after the update to 10.1. 

Also, the Youtube Home page on the mobile version of the website navigates to the old Youtube Interface which used to exist prior to the recent drastic revamp to the Youtube interface rolled out a couple of months back Smiley Sad 

New Contributor

Well I wiped the phone yesterday and it's not helped. Hoping there's a fix soon!