Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Fido

Z10 DEAD

I purchased a brand new Z10 from Best Buy Mobile less than 2 Months ago. I use Fido network. 

Yesterday I went to charge my phone with the proper z10 blackberry charger. The phone immediatley went black. I am unable to do a hard reset, I have no flashing lights, and have tried to pull my battery and put anew one in. I brought the phone back to Best Buy Mobile and was told my blackberry was toast. Any suggestions? 

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Passport SIlver Edition (OS10.3.2876)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: Z10 DEAD

Beam charge tried to update the OS or Z10? but according to what you said I can say:

Is about maybe warmed load current was not stable thus suffered motherboard and damage ...

what you can do is buy a new motherboard this device.

Regards.

Kudos **Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like**

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution
Solutions: 6,349
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

I hope Best Buy will replace it!

Try this... connect your Z10 to the wall outlet charger a few hours and then STILL connected to the charger, remove the battery and insert it. See if there is ANY LED activity or reboot?

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Highlighted
Solutions: 6,349
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

gutijose14 wrote:

Beam charge tried to update the OS or Z10? but according to what you said I can say:

Is about maybe warmed load current was not stable thus suffered motherboard and damage ...

what you can do is buy a new motherboard this device.

Those lines make little sense.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code