Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Airtel

Z10 Device Issues

I have been using Blackberry since last 4 years and just upgraded and bought Z10 on 08/07/2013, but ever since I have bought z10, I have been facing lot of issues related to the device which was never there in previous 2 devices. Below mentioned are the issues

1. Email :- Often the email setting gets disconnected and have to do the process of setting verification again and again
  2. Battery:- Battery doesn’t charge to 100 % and have to restart the phone while charging
  3. Restart:- Phone restarts frequently on its own
  4. Bluetooth :- Bluetooth often gets disconnect and may or may not reconnect again, restart of device is required to resolve this issue
  5. Hot Spot:- Once hotspot is activated, then the device behaves erratic and reboot is required to make all the connections work properly ( Wifi, Bluetooth, Airport Mode, voice and data connection, etc)
  6. Charger :- When the device is connected for recharge with the original charger supplied, a message is shown " Please use original charger supplied to charge the device" 

Please let me know if there is any way out to resolve this isses

Thanks

Forums Advisor II
My Device: Z10 10.2.1.3247
My Carrier: T-Mo USA

Re: Z10 Device Issues

First of all, what OS are you running? Have you tried a "hard reset" (hold both volume keys down until it restarts -- ignore the fact that it takes a picture)? #6 seems to be a bug, but not serious. I was getting it on my phone until the latest MR.

If you are still running 10.0 OS, you probably should upgrade.
New Contributor
My Carrier: Airtel

[ Edited ]

Os is 10.1.0.4181 . I haven't tried hard reset. If I do hard reset will all the data get erased? Also let me the process for Hard Reset

Thanks

My Carrier: Rogers

I've upgraded to the new operating system 10.2.0.424

Since this recent upgrade, it keeps rebooting and esp in the middle of a conversation. It sucks, considering I've had a blackberry since the conception of the company.

November 5, 2013