Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Lycamobile

Re: Z10 Pin Lock!!

Please call BB support and explain the issue .
Solutions: 6,331
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

xanan wrote:
Please call BB support and explain the issue .

Do you have a number for "BB support"?

You can't say what you did? It would help others.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Lycamobile

This is what I did :

did manage to resolve to issue ( atleast as of now ) .I called BB support (US) and explained the issue and was turned away asking to contact Carrier ( Lycamobile ) , Lycamobile as expected turned me away saying that they have nothing to do with BB since their infra doesnt support it . I got a mail confirmation from them and sent the same to help@blackberry.com with my case number . I had also reloaded the OS with sim card , with another carrier sim card and without any sim card .

I called again to support desk and explained all I have done , that the phone was a box piece with bill and not locked to carier .. so on and forth . The L1 transferred me to L2 and after 1.5 hours the L2 technician who was very considerate and helpful asked to restart mobile and check . To be sure I reloaded SW and started afresh and it work

L2 support called me again to check if it was working .It was working and to be safer I changed carier to another who sells Z10 - hoping that the phone will not get into same mode again .

Whats curious was - I did as the L2 guy what was done , he said "unfortunately I cannot reveal that " .. Neverthelss atleast now we know that if you have this problem please call support number explain fully the problem without getting frustrated . I was told that there will be a L2 member always in the shift . Hope this helps for anyone who went thru same pain as me!

When I mean reloaded I mean reload via link.

Below are the dial in numbers 

BlackBerry Customer Support
NA Toll Free: 1-877-255-2377 
UK Toll Free: 0808 100 7466
Europe: +44 1753 558400 
Worldwide: +1-647-426-1108