Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.
BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)
BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.
"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."
- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com
Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.
04-25-2013 01:02 PM - edited 04-25-2013 05:22 PM
Yes! I can call a contact from the hub with who I am having a BBM chat!
I just have to:
1. tap the contact in the default Hub list
2. tap his avatar a the top of the screen
3. tap "Open in Contacts"on the bottom of the screen
4. tap a phone#
After the call I want to go back to the default Hub list, so I just have to:
1. swipe from bottom to top of the screen to close the phone app 2. swipe from left to right to go to the hub 3. tap the "back"-button to close the contact-info from the Contacts app 4. tap the "back"-button to close the BBM contact-info 5. then the keyboard shows up, so hold down the space-button for 2 sec or swipe down with 2 fingers 6. tap the "back"-button to close the BBM chat.
2. left to right swipe from back-button
..... Come on Blackberry, am I missing something? This is not smart, this is dumb! This is retro! It reminds me of the Nokia E61 that I owned for a week, 6 years ago!!
That's not so bad
-Making a phone call from a whatsapp-chat or from a Facebook notification in the hub is not possible.
-When I receive a Text Message from Voicemail (because I missed a call), the phone icon is available (hub list, hold down message, menu shows @ the right). Great! But when I want to use it I get "Error system failure"... pffff
I hope in 10.1 there will be a phone icon in the right menu for every chat..... ....that works!!
04-25-2013 03:07 PM
Your adding a couple of unnecessary swipes
1. swipe from bottom to top of the screen to close the phone app
2. swipe from left to right to go to the hub
That should one "fluid" swipe UP and RIGHT, one motion.
This is a user-to-user community support forum. We are not RIM employees, but volunteers who enjoy assisting other users. RIM personnel rarely comment on queries posted here. We are users just like you.
PIN: C0001B7B4 Display/Scan Bar Code
PIN: C0005A9AA Display/Scan Bar Code
04-25-2013 04:31 PM
1. I forgot about the fluid.
2. If I do a left-to-right-swipe starting from the back-button, I go directly to the hub-list. I just got that tip from Metthew Geyling @Crackberry