03-24-2013 01:50 PM
I installed BB Link to transfer data from Torch 9800 to Z10. Almost all data transferred except my contact list which was the most important. After 4-5 unsuccessful attempts I called my carrier's support. After 90 minutes phone conversations with several support reps I was transferred to BB Nova Scotia who worked on the problem. They promised to call back next morning. Never did but after 24 hours of not having my contact address book it suddenly appeared in my Z10 with both phone contact and Tweeter followers all listed in the contact list together.
BTW I tried pairing both phones via Bluebooth however only the first entry in my contact list on the Torch transferred to Z10.
It sounds easy. Maybe you'll have better luck.
03-27-2013 05:53 AM
i think i have alot of question here:
1. i cant "mark all read" my messages in bb HUB. i dont want to select it one by one.
2. i cant select all contacts per category when doing broadcast message in BBM.
3. if i have a long long contacts in BBM or long long email body, i cant just scroll down till the end using scroll bar.
4. i cant minimize contacts category in BBM. sometimes i have to scroll pass trough 300 contacts to reach the below one.
5. i cant view RTF documents in my emails.
sorry too many problem here, but i think thats all features i can get freely in BBM OS 7.
03-27-2013 06:03 AM
03-27-2013 06:26 AM
03-27-2013 12:04 PM
I don't know if it's here yet already...but just in case...
For users with both "Personal" and "Work" space, when you screen capture (hold up/down volume keys together), the resulting image is placed into your Work Space pictures, regardless of what is active when you obtain the screen cap.
Likewise, actual camera pictures are always stored to the Personal Space pictures.
(Note that, not having both spaces, I cannot independently test and validate these.)
03-27-2013 11:01 PM
Preview your last taken camera image full size by touching the thumbnail and swiping up. Nice gesture.