05-01-2013 11:27 AM
So, here my user experience with BB Z10 which I have as replacement for previous model like Bold, 9900 in a business environment with BBEXS
1. The camera is broken after one day (posted in topic "Camera cannot start")
2. The Z10 caused by OS10 cannot be connected with the existing infrastructure of BBEXS, an upgrade would be needed. Since I am the first one in the company with that phone, do you really believe, that companies want to switch a running system ???? I do not think that it was a good idea to loose the compatibility here !
3. Running time - after 5 years of Smartphones ala iPhone and the experience of BB with phones since a decade or longer, do you really think, the current running time is sufficient? I do not use FB or chatting all day long, but after 12 hours I need a recharge. The previous models and the second BB I have, the battery remain 2-3 days . Yes, I have two active phones because of my changing workplace between Asia and Europe
4. the other implemented ideas are nice and an evolution of the handling - I never had iPhone so I do not compare in that way. But, you should have also guidelines for apps - sometimes, symbols are so small, to hit them is not a nice thing.
5. A possible exchange (see point 1) will take a couple of days - you should educate providers, that BB are still mostly used by business guys (also women so, should I leave my phone there and wait for days or what ??? BB on the other side, should provide quick and easy replacement. Hey Guys, I have read that some people think, the Z10 is your last chance to keep on track with the development of phones. With all the things above, why should I use BB ?? I also can use Samsung or iPhone when the integration into existing infrastructures is not possible
Thanks for your attention
05-01-2013 11:35 AM
Ronald, thanks for your feedback.
This is a user-to-user community support forum. We are not RIM employees, but volunteers who enjoy assisting other users. RIM personnel rarely comment on queries posted here. You would have noticed this in the message upon registration. We are users just like you.
PIN: C0001B7B4 Display/Scan Bar Code
PIN: C0005A9AA Display/Scan Bar Code