Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Z10 WILL NOT TURN ON

I only use the Playbook folding blade charger with my Z10. I threw out the small cube charger that came with it. You can get the Playbook chargers on Amazon for around $10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Visitor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: telus

Im on my 5th z10 including two loaners. all due to the same problem listed. tried diffrent chargers with each phone, cant be 5 defective phones?

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Bell Aliant

Having the exact same issue - Purchased Phone on Launch Day. This is another Black Eye for Blackberry.
New Contributor
My Device: Z10

Hello i have the same problem you can fix the problem i need help!

New Contributor

sorry but this issue is a big fail for blackberry z10
My Carrier: Telcell

I am having the same problem since last night , the phone got hot , i took out the battery , nothing was working again . Event went to the new store , checked the battery , it seems fine ! Tried different charges , nothing !

I purchased the phone in April , pls can anyone help me on this topic , i did not see any solution , to the fact that the Z10 is not turning on

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z30, Z10 (10.3.2.2876), 9860 (7.1), Samsung S4
My Carrier: Indosat

Hi Guys

The key to make your device get recognized by your PC is USB port in the PC itself. Check your PC device manager to find out the USB property. Try to update it if you find X or ! sign. Or uninstall and reinstall it.

It there's still error sign in your USB peripheral, you MUST make system restore in your PC then. Until the USB error sign eliminate, back into normal condition.

Once succeed, you can. proceed to follow the procedure in this article.

How to Reload your Blackberry10 OS

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-10-OS-Device-Software/How-to-Reload-your-Blackberr...

Make note that this article can not go through if your PC can't detect your phone.

Cheers.

Click like.jpgto thanks those who help you • If your issue solved, mark the best post in your thread as Solution message_type_solution1.gif

Self Support: Knowledge Base & Manuals

Contributor
My Carrier: Telus

Another person who didn't bother to read the discussion before posting. The issue is not with the usb on your computer. The issue is with the phone's hardware. The only solution is to take your Z10 back to the retailer and have it replaced. 2/4 of my Z10's were defective and I recently sent another in due to a faulty sensor module. Which makes 3/5 Z10s I have owned that had faulty hardware.

What to do if the company who sold it to me , doesnt take it back to replace it ?

My phone is not even being recognized through the USB port ? Whats next ?