Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Playbook, Z10
My Carrier: T-Mobile USA

Z10 browser zoom issues

I wanted to send blackberry technical support an email but I can't find their email address easily here and I have had my Z10 for just over 14 days so I can't use the technical support hotline either. This is the problem I am having with my Z10 browser:

When I zoom in on a page in the browser and then close the browser without zooming out, I find that the entire screen is zoomed in. So I may see only one or two icons and I will have to zoom out of the home screen. I asked on crackberry.com forums and nobody seems to have this (at least not yet). Question is am I missing something in the settings? Half the time when I zoom in, I can't pan around on the webpage either. I am on OS version 10.1.0.2006 on T-Mobile USA.

If someone has similar experience and solution please let me know. And if someone from blackberry sees this and it isn't supposed to happen let me know also.

thanks much.

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Playbook, Z10
My Carrier: T-Mobile USA

Re: Z10 browser zoom issues - SOLUTION

Somebody on CrackBerry.com told me what I was doing wrong. If this happens to you, go to settings > accessibility > magnify mode. Make sure this is off, and you should be golden. The Z10 is a fantastic phone and every day I discover something new. Exciting times!