Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Z10 can not send emails --- networksolutions. I can receive emails but cannot send

It's not luck we need. We need to get the word out that the Z10 can not send email on the Network Solutions email network. Then perhaps Network Solutions or Blackberry will make a greater effort to fix the problem. Email worked very well, just like everything else on my previous phone, if only it were still available.
Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Z10 can not send emails --- networksolutions. I can receive emails but cannot send

This is my exact problem. My 9930 was able to send emails to everyone no problem for 2 years. Now on the z10 I can not send emails out from my small buisness account (POP). I recieve mail fine however. There is someting different with the SMTP connection on BBs side.

New Contributor

Yes, sorry I was not clear, it is the POP email settings that will not allow Network Solutions email sending. Other email accounts I have set up as IMAP, both Gmail and Comcast email, work to send and receive. Just the Network Solutions email I can not get to work.
Contributor

The SMTP settings are responsible for SENDING mail. Check with your provider what the SMTP server is called. ex) mail.provided.com or smtp.provided.com. Also check your port, 25 is typical.

New Contributor

Yes, I think most of us understand that. Even so, using the published Network Solutions settings, outgoing SMTP email does not work, no matter which Outging Server Port is used, port 2525 or port 587. Neither works, and it does not matter which security setting you select, none will work.
Contributor

I will be keeping an eye on this thread for an offical responce. Its so frustrating as I can send internal emails between co workers from my phone but not to outsiders!!!!

Have you tried sending a message to another networksolutions email account? If you can then I would say we have the same problem.

New Contributor

Quite frankly, no. Simply because I don't know anyone else that uses Network Solutions for Web hosting, or email. Perhaps some of my friends and business associates do, but how would one know unless they worked in your own office, or home? But, I would be interested if others would try that to help pinpoint the scope of the problem.
Contributor

Came from Palm, see post #4 of this thread. That person is in the exact situation I am in. I feel a little better not being alone with this issue

New Contributor

ummie4, I had already tried to send messages 'both directions' from my desktop to myself, and from my Z10 to myself. Works from desktop to anywhere in the world, including my Z10. It does not work from Z10 to anywhere.
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: BB Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

I can send to coworkers too but not to anyone else. Has anyone gotten anywhere when contacting BlackBerry direct? If so, please share....