Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: vodafone

Z10 failure

hello, i wolud inform you my complete unsatisfaction.

after 3 weeks using my new Z10, he lose communicatione every time, radio signal going down, communication going down. mobile phone is unusable. i sent it 3 weeks ago to Vodafone service to repair, but up to now no answer, no info about when he come back fully functional. i'm espect to have a new one, like some other customers with same problem, you can see that on forums...

but i'm complete disappointed about this treatment.

i thougth effords of Blackberry to renew the company was improved, but is not really true.

one product sent to the market with this kind of issue have to be test better, and EXCHANGED IMMEDIATLY!

i paid 699 euros, and i have nothing in my hands. to do my job i have to buy a new one, but not again Blackberry!

now i wanna understand WHERE is my phone, this delay for my business is very expensive. i think nobody will answer me, as usual.....after sale customer can go .....

follow this way, is the rigth way to lose more customers....

greets, 

Giovanni Schillaci

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Z10 failure

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Please see this "sticky" post, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed:

Hopefully, this information will be of use to you.

Cheers, and Good Luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

....and the official support? 

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

If, by "official", you mean your contractually required formal support channel(s), then that information is Included within the link(s) I provided above...

If, by "official", you mean something else, then please clarify...

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

ok, thank you. i believed this forum has created to help, i don't understand what mean contract from carrier or not. Z10 manufacturer is BlackBeryy. for me is enough.

so,  no answer about my problem, looking on other forums i saw other (a lot) of people with same problem.

then i have to search where is located my mobile, if and when he come back...

question is: after that , work perfectly?

thank you.

Giovanni Schillaci 

Hall of Famer III

The formal support model for BlackBerry is not the same as others. Please do read the link(s) provided via post 2 above, for it is not "enough" to consider simply "manufacturer is BlackBeryy" (sic), for that is NOT how it works.

This forum is indeed created to help...but, again when you read those link(s) provided in post 2 above, you will learn that this is a user-to-user community of volunteers trying to help each other out. It is not part of your formal support.

Purchase Contract -- you entered into a legally binding contract when you purchased your device, and that contract is between you and your place of purchase. BlackBerry is not a party to that contract.

Service Contract -- when you purchased your services from your mobile service provider, you also entered into a contract with them. Again, BlackBerry is not a party to this contract either.

Both of those contracts have stipulations dictating how your support is to be provided. You must follow those stipulations, since you chose to enter into those contracts. They are legally binding on you, and you must follow what they dictate.

So, from what you have said, your issue requires formal support, which is available to you as part of those contracts into which you entered. But you need to follow those support channels, for that is what is legally binding on you. Please read those links I earlier provided so that you can understand how it works, and thereby know how you need to go about seeking the formal support you require.

New Contributor

ok, understood.

unfortunatly i bought this phone before read forums, otherwise i would not put my money into the rubbish.

no more polemic, thank you for your clarification and sorry for disturb.

Giovanni Schillaci