Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Z10 issue forwarding emails with large attachments

I am having an issue with my Z10 on Rogers running 10.0.10.85 version of the o/s using Exchange/ActiveSync.

I am unable to forward emails with attachments greater than about 300kb from my Z10, The emails just stay stuck in the inbox with the "sending" logo and they never send.

I really need to resolve this and our IT team is stumped? Has anyone else seen this? Any resolution?

Highlighted

Re: Z10 issue forwarding emails with large attachments

Also have the same issue running Exchange 2007 SP3. Haven't been able to find the cause yet. I did find that using the same Z10 on an Exchange 2010 Server, had no issue. I would also appreciate any assistance with this. Thanks in advance.
New Contributor
My Carrier: Vodafone

I am having the same issue. I am a heavy email user and my new z10 is not forwaring any mails with heavy attachments. Had to switch back to my old Bold. Need a solution immidiately in order to use my new phone. Please help blackberry.

Contributor

Send this to your IT team and see if it helps. Within 3 minutes of making the changes all was fixed, that is of course if it's the same issue.

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Z10/Cannot-send-some-attachments-or-pictures-red-c...