Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: Z10, OS 10.1.0.4181
My Carrier: MTS Russia
Accepted Solution

Z10 issue with hub management

Hey, everybody

Tried to turn off the notifications in hub management for certain applications like facebook and foursquare. Had no luck. Notifications still appear on the left black panel while being in some other application and have to mark them opened every time.

Any way to fix it?

Best regards

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Z10 (STL 100-2) -10.1.0.4181
My Carrier: Optus

Re: Z10 issue with hub management

Hi! Try dragging down Settings and opening Notifications and doing it from in there.
Disclaimer:
I know a little about lots of things,
yet not a great lot about those little-things.
Ultimately, I'm here to learn.
Contributor

In settings I have all notifications from foursquare turned off. But still they appear
Also today I made a synchronization of contacts from my old bb. In hub in calls section I have only phone numbers without names although in the contacts application everything is fine. Tried full reboot with 5 mins of expectation - nothing changed. What should I do?
Contributor

Still waiting for help
Contributor

Just removed foursquare from z10, made a reboot and wanted to reinstall it. Now it's not available for z10. Not sure how was it possible to have it before when actually it's unavailable. Is it possible to return it?

And also still waitin' for a solution about calls in hub not bein' recognizeвб pliiiiz

Contributor

Problem solved: to download 4square it's necessary to choose just one kind of connection either 3G, or wi-fi.

Calls in hub got their names after deleting all of them from bb and downloading back again.