Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: Playbook 16 GB
My Carrier: Rogers

Z10 not receiving all emails since OS update

Hey anyone else having this issue on their Z10 since the OS update?

For some reason, I am not getting all my emails now sent to the phone. It will miss some and then receive newer ones or it will stop completely receiving them at all. If I do a restart or pull the battery then they all come in. I'm on the Rogers network and use Gmail for my email accounts.
I didn't have this issue before the OS update.

Thanks.

Forums Advisor I
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Z10 not receiving all emails since OS update

Not sure what caused the issue after the upgrade. You might want to go into settings, accounts, delete that email account, restart your z10. Go back into accounts and create a brand new email account.. Then see if the problem goes away.

Contributor
My Device: Playbook 16 GB

Tried that and still ahving teh same issue unfortunately.

Forums Advisor III
My Device: Z10

Is it possible that you have another email client set to POP and that it is deleting the emails from the server before the Z10 can get them?
-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. Smiley Happy
Forums Advisor I
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb

Sbatt,

Go on to the web and use a web email service www.mail2web.com sign on with your email address and password and see if you have all your emails.  I know when I setup my second notebook, forgot to leave the option to leave messages on the server in outlook and it deleted all my messages on the server.

email.JPG

New Contributor

Yesterday, April 17, we stopped receiving our emails on our Z10's.  I did a restart, and they all came in.  But this morning I had no emails again...did a restart and there they come in!  What's going on?

Is this an issue with Bell Canada?

It is not an issue with my interenet provider, I already checked things out with them

Thanks for any help!

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: 00971507847421

I've changed my phone before 10 days from iPhone to BB z10, thinking that blackberry very powerful in business, but after facing issue in receiving email, really I'm very upset.

I have configured my work email -  using POP configuration -, it is receiving email one time after configuration then it is stop receiving emails.

This is the most important bug which is supposed to be fixed in blackberry os 10.

Also another important issue, those emails are sent using blackberry, received with HTML tags, so the receiver can't read the email.

Again I'm very upset to change my phone, and I hope BB will fix it soon.

New Contributor

Also at the same time, if I shut off my wifi, then the emails come in.

Very strange indeed!

BBM is not working properly also

Cindy

New Contributor

.....and then the emails stop coming in again!  Browser is intermittent with wifi or without...

many errors today!

Contributor
My Carrier: verizon

I am having the same problem.  I was reluctant to allow the OS upgrade after a disastrous experience last time my Z10 was updated in October...that time I documented 12 conversations with 12 different Verizon support people and 3 Blackberry support people before getting the problem fixed.

With that in mind, I reluctantly accepted the recent OS upgrade a couple weeks ago.  Most of my emails were restored after re-entering the passwords.  I then discovered one of my Gmail accouts would not receive e-mails unless I cycle the power off.  Some feature...I liked the OS better the way it was.

I don't know how to fix it either.  Nothing works, other than the temporary fix from cycling power and waiting forever for the thing to reboot. 

Blackberry...do you have any fixes for us????