Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: beeline russia
Accepted Solution

Z10: outgoing calls

[ Edited ]

Bought a Z10, and enjoyed it until recently.

Outgoing calls stopped working episodic. Ie phone starts to make a call, the inscription on the "Call Waiting" , then "E" icon ("H" icon) changes to "e" icon for a second, and the message on screen "call is completed". I can mistake with translate(i see messages on my language).

is same time, everything else works fine. I can receive calls(!) , Write sms or use e-mail.

phone starts to work normally after a while

My Z10 is very cool, but when it is not performing its main function....

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BB

Re: Z10: outgoing calls

It may or may not be carrier related even though incoming are OK

You can try this to see if it helps:  When powered on hold down the power button for 10 seconds this resets the phone.

To see if is carrier or a tower transfer issue try this:   Settings, Network Connections, Mobile Network, Network Selection Mode, change to Manual, if Scan does not start automatically, tap Scan.

When Scan is finished choose your Network, if others arer listed do not choose them they will not work.

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: beeline russia

Re: Z10: outgoing calls

Hello!

it's simply out of money in my account... on some phone numbers i can make calls cuz they marked as favorite, all other calls were blocked for me.

usually carrier warns me about the lack of money. but no this case.. it's may be different on different phones?

Thanks alot for answer, anyway=)