Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Blackberry z10
My Carrier: UFONE

Re: Z10 reboot issues

Yup you are welcome anytime Smiley Happy
Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: airtel

Hi dude!! i am really confused with how to update through this link i downloaded BBLINK and couldnt connect my BBZ10 to this BBlink :-( dunno hw to do!! :-( is there any other option?

Forums Advisor II
My Device: Z10 10.2.1.3247
My Carrier: T-Mo USA

A few of caveats.  First, some carriers are "slow" to release an update because they want to test it with their version to be sure it works.  Example, T-Mo USA is (probably) going to release an MR on the 5th.  They haven't done this until now because of testing and the simultaneous release of wifi-calling. 

Second, I'm not sure the status of your phone, but I believe loading a leaked OS can void your warranty.  Of course you can always -- in theory -- reload the correct OS. 

Three, before you load any MR/OS you should search around to see if there are any issues that may affect your phone.  I see a number of people complaining (on Crackberry for example).  But those who have had no issues did their update using link not wifi.  The thinking is that some people are getting "interruptions" in their wifi thus corrupting the download.

Contributor

no software release information!! this is what displayed in the settings pane of BBLINK

Trusted Contributor

Don't update through BlackBerry Link.... go to website given in this thread and check for update
Contributor

Ya dude finally got it as u saidSmiley Happy) but one more doubt
I am in India so will this update make any difference of country?
Trusted Contributor

No Smiley Happy
Contributor

Okay after connecting my z10 its showing that update is there Smiley Happy) the same update which u mentioned Smiley Happy)) now we should have an wife connection for my system right?
What time it takes to update? A normal Internet speed is okay
Contributor

?
Trusted Contributor

I don't know what is your download speed....mine is just 2 mb speed with 200 kp/s download speed and it took 1.5 hour