Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: unitel

Z10 sucks in Mongolia

I live in Mongolia and I bought Z10 but I am really disappointed with Z10.. In Mongolia almost all the applications are useless.. When I try to download the most popular apps, i got a warning " your device is not able to use"..

It was my first time with BB.. I'll never..

I'll send it to Canada to RIM...

I'll not demand my money back... I'll be thankful to RIM if they get back their phone.. Because using a Z10 in Mongolia is a kind of toture for me...

Solutions: 6,331
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Z10 sucks in Mongolia

Didn't do any research before plunking down a pile of cash?
>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
My Device: Z10 10.2.1.3247
My Carrier: T-Mo USA

Sorry you're having issues.  I do not know what, if any, restrictions you may have on apps in Mongolia.  Some countries do restrict app use.  Of course, when you go on the app site you do register so the site knows you're using a Z10?  There's a huge number of apps that will not work on Z10. 

Also, for a while, a couple of countries -- Saudi and India -- we trying to restrict BBerry communications because RIM made it tough for them to illegally read emails etc. 

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: unitel

You are right.. I shouldn't have trusted BB and should have done some research.. i should have known that my old iphone (3gs) is much better than Z10 in Mongolia... Sorry it's my fault....

My Device: Z10 10.2.1.3247
My Carrier: T-Mo USA

If your iPhone works so should the Z10. But it sounds like your phone IS working. Yes? You just can't find app compatibility? What else?