Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: TIM - Telecom Italia Mobile

Z10 suddenly blocking international in roaming

Suddenly this morning (while abroad, but certainly not for the first time) I couldn't make international calls with my Z10.

There was a message saying to check the block calls menu, that I've never used before. And, guess what, the 'block international calls in roaming is now on I and not on O. I never touched this menu and ignored its existance until an hour ago.

If I try to re-activate the calls (by setting the block to O) the system asks to input a password. If I do (using my SIM one or any other that I know) the reply is 'Call Blocking is not set. Try again'. I tried a million times and nothing changes.

What should I do? Thank you all in advance.

Trusted Contributor
My Device: BB Passport, Z10 and PlayBook 64Gb
My Carrier: Proximus (BE)

Re: Z10 suddenly blocking international in roaming

Based on your description, I would guess that this comes from your operator rather than from the phone!

Have you tried to ask the question about this behavior to your customer service?

------------------------------------------------
Please don't forget to mark as "solved" if your question is replied and to "like" a useful reply to your post ;-)
My Device: blackberry Q5
My Carrier: Telkomsel

Re: Z10 suddenly blocking international in roaming

I have the same problem with my Q5,i brought to the blackberry dealer in Indonesia,nobody understand this problem and told me this might be provider's problem,i brought to the provider and found that my international call feature on sim is not locked,they tried hundreds of times using pin 1 and pin 2,nothing can do.

finally i changed my sim card assuming there's something wrong with my sim card,nothing happened and i brought back to blackberry dealer on resetting the whole OS

after spending 1.5 hours waiting for reset,i found the system still there,nothing changed and my international call still blocked while roaming