Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: Priv
My Carrier: Rogers

Z10 thinks its a Playbook?

So I have been having lots of trouble connecting my Z10 to the Blackberry Link. It says that this version of the Playbook is not supported. Well its a z10 for starters - not a playbook.

However I have been making some bbm calls and just noticed that once I hang up, I receive a notification telling my how long my PLAYBOOK call was for. Should it say how lonh my BBM call was for?

Does my Z10 think its a playbook? Whats going on here?

Developer
My Device: Dev Alpha C
My Carrier: Mobile Vikings

Re: Z10 thinks its a Playbook?

Maybe try to update (if new update available) your z10 or reboot/reset it.. (not sure it will help, but you could give it a try)
Sincerely, RubenM

Forums Advisor III
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Z10 thinks its a Playbook?

bradenalexander wrote:

So I have been having lots of trouble connecting my Z10 to the Blackberry Link. It says that this version of the Playbook is not supported. Well its a z10 for starters - not a playbook.

However I have been making some bbm calls and just noticed that once I hang up, I receive a notification telling my how long my PLAYBOOK call was for. Should it say how lonh my BBM call was for?

Does my Z10 think its a playbook? Whats going on here?

You seem to have quite a unique issue. I would suggest a factory reset of the device, if that does not help I would call Rogers' Blackberry trained support team (follow the prompts)  and ask for support.. If they cannot help you will have to insist that they put you up to Blackberry support. Make sure you get a ticket/incident number and write down the names of those that you talk to (it helps them to pay attention!) Smiley Happy

Good luck, and let us know how it goes.

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. Smiley Happy