Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

My Device: z10
My Carrier: bell

Z10 unable to reply to emails

My Z10 allows me to create a new email but I can not respond to emails. The keyboard will not come up. Any ideas? I have rebooted numerous times.
New Contributor
My Device: Z10(W) STL100-1
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Z10 unable to reply to emails

Are your device running on Leaked OS? Mine is 10.2.0.1521 and i can't use my ".edu"-ended email account to compose a new a reply an email but i can receive them. I think it's probably because of something called SMTP server. The last OS i used was 10.2.0.1047 and it rocks! Now i can't restore everything i backed up from the last time i touched 1047. Smiley Sad(
Trusted Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry 9370
My Carrier: Verizon

My school's email is hosted by Google but it's a Bucknell.edu address. I'm using OS 10.1.0.4537 (latest Verizon-blessed version) and I can compose/send email from my Bucknell account just like with any other account I use. 

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Z10(W) STL100-1
My Carrier: AT&T

Mine is cardinalmail.cua.edu(associated with Google too) and it just can sync the Calendar or Contact, not sending email. I've been wiping my phone all the time since 9/15 to get a chance to restore my stuff as well as solve the email issue too. I'm dying with it now!