Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: Passport, Z30 & Playbook
My Carrier: GiffGaff

Re: Z10 user having problem with Facebook app.....

This is nothing to do with settings on the phone, the fact is something in the news feed is causing it to fail. Messing around with the settings, rebooting or re-installing is just going to be a pointless exercise. The problem exists - how hard can it be to re-create the scenario?

I did email the developer(s) via the link to the app in appworld but no reply - I'd be suprised if they do or if the mailbox is even checked.

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Airtel

[ Edited ]
I am using Z10 with OS latest. Version 10.2.1. I have Facebook issues since last 3 months.I am not able to login at all. Whenever I open FB it says to relogin and takes me to the accounts screen where there is no FB account for me to login at all... I have tried all said solutions in forums but nothing seems to work..I have messaged developer 2 times but no response. I have taken help from twitter but they couldn't help
Contributor
My Device: Passport, Z30 & Playbook
My Carrier: GiffGaff

TBH - I wouldn't bother posting on here for an answer. As a long time BB users the support is very poor to non-existent to say the least. BB care very little about these issues / or respond several weeks later with some inane comments.