06-12-2013 11:10 AM
Yes i tried. It also doesn't work. All files trasfer into the sd car via my computer are not recognize when i put it into the phone... The most hilarous thing is that my old computer can connect the cloud, airplay, itunes match.... and the Z10 can't do anything...
06-12-2013 11:43 AM
06-12-2013 12:19 PM
Yes someone can do something: blackbery could re-bought my Z10 it will be a real pleasure to sent it to the factory... Now i have to deal with 2 years... just thinking about it makes me crazy
06-12-2013 12:59 PM - edited 06-12-2013 12:59 PM
A couple of things before we give up.
1. Have you tried a different SD card?
2. I presume if you email a file or picture from your computer and download it on your Z10 it will arrive OK?
3. Is there any way security permissions on the Mac could be interfering with transferring data to the SD card (I'm not a Mac person but have had a similar issue with Win7).
4. Have you tried formatting the SD card on a windows computer? FAT 32 I believe should be read by a Mac and your phone.
06-12-2013 01:05 PM
06-13-2013 10:07 AM
Yes of course, nobody can't do anything... even when i call the support and the BB hotline... It is like a hot potatoes, nobody want it.... and of course it makes me crazy... Blackberry is now on my black list.
I tried the SD card removing everything on it.. It doesn't work.
- I tried by wi-fi othing works
- I tried airplay... it doesn't want to recognize my B&O... but my old computer did
Do you know how to connect to the mac cloud and itunes match??
This is the worst phone i ever had and the mnost expensive one. Thats B.. S..t
I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700
06-13-2013 10:14 AM
I still cant get link to work on windows 95, 98 or ME on a 500 mhz CPU
guess its time to upgrade
BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.
BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V
06-13-2013 12:28 PM
Fine and what will you do if your old computer with win95 can run airply technologies, use wifi and wathever and cant only connect your mobile??? in my case i will change my mobile. It means the COmpany choose the way of programmted osolescence... And it is absolutely not my way. I really dislike this way of consomation, so i'm now just letting people known about those things.
What you don't realize is , some companies obliged you to buy new update... And you run this way... your way,not mine sorry :-)
06-13-2013 12:44 PM
06-13-2013 01:04 PM