Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Z10 STL100-3
My Carrier: Telus

Z10 will not connect to mobile network (option is greyed out)

I tried to install the newest update for my Z10 today and it said it completed the update and then restarted. Now the update did not actually install as it says I am still on the 10.0.10.88 OS and it will not connect to the mobile network anymore. 

I tried to install the update several times and each time it said it was complete but when it restarts I am still on the old OS.

I am not on airplane mode and I have tried turning the mobile network on but the option is greyed out and won't let me turn it on. I have tried pulling the battery and the SIM card.

It worked fine this morning before I tried to intall the update.

I was running OS version 10.0.10.88 and I tired to update to 10.1.0.273

Model: STL100-3

At the top of the screen where it should say 4G LTE or Telus it just has the little blackberry symbol.

Also It has restarted on its' own several times randomly and sometimes take a long time to turn back on. 

Retired
My Device: 9500, 8110, 8700, 8220, 9100, 9800, 9810, Z10

Re: Z10 will not connect to mobile network (option is grayed out)

Hello cmack4, 

Welcome to the forums. 

Are you able to connect to a Wi-Fi network and then try to do the update again or are all connection settings grayed out? 

-SR

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Contributor
My Device: Playbook and Z10
My Carrier: EE

Re: Z10 will not connect to mobile network (option is greyed out)

Same issue here
New Contributor

Re: Z10 will not connect to mobile network (option is grayed out)

Yes I am able to connect to Wifi and I tried to reinstall the update again, but each time it says the update is complete and wants to reboot, so I select reboot now and then it shuts down and will not turn back on again (I left it for like an hour waiting) until I pull the battery and then when it does finally turn back on, the update didn't actually happen it is back running 10.0.10.88 again.

Contributor

You need to update with link
New Contributor

Okay so I went and tried that and it did the same thing. It went through the whole installation process and got to the end (100%) and then tried to reboot and reconnect with my device - but the thing just won't start up again. Currently the device is just sitting here, plugged in and off and wont turn on. If I hold down the top button, the red light will come on for a second, my computer makes a noise like something has been plugged in, then the red light goes off and my computer makes the noise that something has been unplugged. That's it. 

Also link no longer shows that the device is connected because it was not able to reconnect when it restarted it. 

What do I do now? 

Contributor

Get a wall charger and leave on charge for an hour
My Device: Blackberry z10
My Carrier: Digicel

Ok So I am facing the same challenge as posted in this thread, is there no solution to this problem?
My Device: z10
My Carrier: telus

I am having the exact same problem, any solutions?

My Device: Z10
My Carrier: GLO

having the same issues also...i reloaded my os with the 10.1 since i couldnt get any network and after doing that it show H but no bb sign and sometime just E. pls need to know whats wroung