Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

activesynch and public folders

New to Z10. Presume Activesynch will syn with my personal mail, contacts, taks and calendar. Does anyone know if this will also work with Public Folders or does this only work with BES? We only have three users so don't really want to go through the hassle of setting up a BES Server.

Thanks

Chris

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telus Mobility

Re: activesynch and public folders

[ Edited ]

Good Evening Chris,

Unfortunately activesynch does not support Public Folders nor does BES10. All other personal items will get synched with no problems.

Also you might want to take a look at Codetwo, I have never used it but I have heard good success with people being able to set public folder synch with it.

http://www.codetwo.com/exchange-folder-sync/

Hope that helps.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Be sure to thank users for sharing their knowledge and taking their time for helping you by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If you have been helped by someone to get your issue resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button!
My Carrier: AT&T

[ Edited ]
New Contributor
My Carrier: Telus Mobility

[ Edited ]

Please keep in mind that the features were supported back on the date that those links are referenced to.  They are not supported at this time with the BB10 systems.   FYI, the link you posted are old and are for the BES 5.0 and no longer relevant.  Also be aware that the questions was in reference to Activesync and not BES10,  either way both do not support public folder.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Be sure to thank users for sharing their knowledge and taking their time for helping you by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If you have been helped by someone to get your issue resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button!