Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: 12345678

addresses

I receive many e-mails and delete a lot of them, the problem is that the address of the device is stored without saving and when I wish to send a message showing me all these addresses the question, How can I delete the addresses exist and is reserved mainly device
Contributor

Re: addresses

am still waiting answer
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z30, Z10
My Carrier: Vodacom

Me13 wrote:
I receive many e-mails and delete a lot of them, the problem is that the address of the device is stored without saving and when I wish to send a message showing me all these addresses the question, How can I delete the addresses exist and is reserved mainly device

"I receive many e-mails and delete a lot of them, the problem is that the address" that's about all that makes sense.

My understanding of your query is that you have to save the email address to Contacts.

Highlighted
Contributor

no it is not at the contact .. its all at the cashe i want to clear the email cashe ..
Contributor

Unfortunately Getty far not received any response to my problem .. really is unfortunate lack of attention to the problems of the members and users of BlackBerry
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z30, Z10
My Carrier: Vodacom

[ Edited ]

Me13 wrote:
Unfortunately Getty far not received any response to my problem .. really is unfortunate lack of attention to the problems of the members and users of BlackBerry

I find it useful, but each his own.

Not sure what this deletes but you can try it:

Settings - Accounts - More - Clear Local Contacts.

Contributor

i do it befor .. this step deletes all contacts ..
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Z10 STL100-2
My Carrier: Out

Hi!

I think there isn't recent resolve that problem for our devices, but they have 2 indirect solutions:

1. You can wipe Your device then restore it from backup. Those garbage contacts will go away

2. When You start compose new e-mail just tap on blue header on the top of screen and garbage contacts will go away as well

Contributor

Thank you for your attention, all the methods mentioned I am aware of them, but I look for a way to hide all these titles unwanted, because it is not always repeated the feasibility of use wipe If the same problem is repeated, and I've always looked too much about solutions to this problem and found more blackberry users suffer from it, I hope that there will be a radical solution to the problem of annoying actually
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Z10 STL100-2
My Carrier: Out

Yeah, I can agree with You about this problem is annoying.
But tapping on header isn't so difficult at other side